Helping with Translating KDE to Indonesian

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 19 16:52:13 GMT 2022

El dimecres, 19 de gener de 2022, a les 14:47:10 (CET), Linerly va escriure:
> > did he answer to you maybe in private?
> No, Wantoyo didn't answer my question privately
>
> > If not I guess we can assume he's no longer interested and start on-boarding you on the translation.
> Alright then

For new languages we ask people to translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui but those are in good relative shape for indonesian

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/id/kcoreaddons/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/id/kio/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/id/kxmlgui/

So let's try to do it the other way around, do you have a particular interest in an app that is "big-ish" say around 300 messages and is untranslated?