Belarusian 4 plural forms

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Aug 30 09:47:46 BST 2022

El dimarts, 30 d’agost de 2022, a les 6:08:09 (CEST), Antikruk va escriure:
> >> Fractional numbers are the simplest example of using the fourth form.  It
> >> is used not only for them.  I've only translated a few files so far, so
> >> I can't tell if there are cases in the project where the fourth form is
> >> needed.
> >
> >Can you describe when each of the 4 plural forms are used?
>
> https://www.unicode.org/cldr/cldr-aux/charts/29/supplemental/language_plu
> ra
> l_rules.html
>
> Fractional numbers, abbreviations, when using multiple variables in a
> string.

Would you please be so kind of giving us an example of your own?

With the text in english and explain in which cases you would use each of the
4 translations?

I don't speak Belarusian so the examples in that page don't really help me.

Best Regards,