Belarusian 4 plural forms

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 22:41:52 BST 2022

El dimecres, 24 d’agost de 2022, a les 16:17:20 (CEST), Antikruk va escriure:
> Hi. In .po from svn specified, that 3 plural forms are used for Belarusian.
> The "other" form is needed, it is different for fractional numbers,
> although such cases are rare.
> https://www.unicode.org/cldr/cldr-aux/charts/29/supplemental/language_plura
> l_rules.html

The KDE and the Qt translation systems only work for integer numbers, that
means none of our "plural" strings is ever translated with something like 1.5

That means that the 3 plural form is the correct definition as far as i
understand.

> I can upload files with 4 forms or or is it unacceptable?

Our scripts make sure that all our files have the same plural definition, so
unless we decide that 4 plural definition is the correct one and change all the
existing files, no, you can not upload files with 4 forms.