The KDE Gear 22.04 announcement is ready for translation

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Mon Apr 18 10:44:03 BST 2022

Dear Translators,

The KDE Gear 21.04 announcement is ready for translation.

The release is planned for Thursday this week. I realise it is tight, but if
translations are a couple of days late, it is not  a huge problem.

Also, if you have any comments, suggestions or grievances you would like to
share, please let us know be answering this email. We would very much like to
help the translation teams receive the help and support they need and the
recognition they deserve.

Thanks!

Cheers

Paul