Request to join translation team for localization of user interface to Vietnamese

Phu Hung Nguyen phu.nguyen at kdemail.net
Mon Oct 18 14:01:47 BST 2021

Dear Hoang D. Tran,

Currently the Vietnamese team is a small team so we need only one
submitter and we already have one. You can send me your translation and
I will help with committing it.

Please also join the mailing list of the Vietnamese team
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-l10n-vi/. I will send an email to
that list, CC you, to explain what you need to do now.

Regards,
Phu