Upper Sorbian Translations

Eduard Werner edi.werner at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 20:00:44 BST 2021

Hello all,

having been in deep lurk mode for many years w.o. using linux, I have
now installed linux again and found to my great joy that my old
translations are still there and mainly working. I would now like to
continue where I left off eight years ago.

Since I was almost the only contributor there is no translation team
to turn to and while I could check out the old files and add/fix some
translations I cannot upload them again since my old account is
probably gone and I do not have the credentials any more anyway.

So I need some help here ...

Best

Edi