Disappearing translations and maintaining consistency over branches

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 11:59:06 GMT 2021

On 11/28/21 10:58, Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:

Hi,

> I suggest using and setting up properly Lokalize for that.
> In Lokalize I have two projects:
> 1) kf5-stable
> 2) kf5-trunk

I have been using Lokalize's sync feature for years and it worked like a
charm. Then I learned about the plasma-lts branch
(branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts/) and all fell apart because I
could not sync three branches. :(

So now we are using the summit workflow and it's fine as well. Just the
time it takes to merge/scatter is a bit of a pain. On my laptop it takes
about 15 to 20 minutes each (for both messages and docmessages).

Cheers,
Frederik