Improvement suggestion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 28 20:30:38 GMT 2021

El diumenge, 28 de novembre de 2021, a les 13:41:30 (CET), Łukasz Wojniłowicz va escriure:
> Thank you both for chipping in.
>
> I also feel that the translation process is different for app/doc/web
> on similar grounds that Xavier wrote.
>
> @Xavier
> I had rather following changes in mind:
> >   * messages/documentation-docs-kdenlive-org/ ==>
> >     docmessages/kdenlive-org
> >   * messages/websites-kde-org ==> webmessages/kde-org (with
> > files frameworks_announcements.po menu_shared.po  promo.po
> >     release_announcements.po www_www.po)
> At https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/ there is already
> "docmessages" but somehow new documentation appears under "messages"
> these days. Maybe "docmessages" is intended to be nuked.

No, docmessages is not intended to be nuked

documentation-docs-kdenlive-org is not documentation, it's a webpage, just that the webpage happens to have documentation.

docmessages are for translation of *.docbook files, so that's why it's different from messages