Calligra - new stable branch

Pierre pinaraf at pinaraf.info
Fri Nov 19 22:25:37 GMT 2021

Hi translation teams

After quite a long time, there is a new stable branch in Calligra: 3.3 (git
branch calligra/3.3, obviously).
This is mostly a bug fixing/code cleanup release. Not much has changed from
3.2, there should be almost no translation needs.
Since it's the first time for me managing a release, I don't know what you need
from me other than this information. If you need anything from me to help with
the translation process for this new release, send me an email and I'll answer
as soon as possible.

Best regards

 Pierre