String Freeze for Krita 5

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 11:25:54 GMT 2021

Hi, all!

I have just merged a patchset that add 7 new strings into both krita-stable
and krita-master. These strings were necessary, because they notify the
user that his/her saved .kra file is potentially incomplete or corrupted.
Here is the list of new strings:

# void KisDocument::slotCompleteSavingDocument

+ DlgLoadMessages dlg(i18nc("@title:window", "Krita"),
+                                i18nc("dialog box shown to the user if
there were warnings while saving the document, %1 is the file path",
+                                     "%1 has been saved but is
incomplete.\nThe following problems were encountered when saving:",
job.filePath),
+                               warningMessage.split("\n"));

# KisKraLoader::loadResources

+ m_d->warningMessages.append(i18nc("Warning message on loading a .kra
file", "Embedded resource cannot be read. The filename of the resource:
%1", resourceItem.filename));
+ m_d->warningMessages.append(i18nc("Warning message on loading a .kra
file", "Embedded resource cannot be imported. The filename of the resource:
%1", resourceItem.filename));

# KisKraSaver::saveResources

+ m_d->warningMessages << i18nc("Error message when saving a .kra file",
"Could not export resource for embedding: %1", result.signature().filename);
+ m_d->warningMessages << i18nc("Error message when saving a .kra file",
"Could not write resource: %1", result.signature().filename);
+ m_d->warningMessages << i18nc("Error message when saving a .kra file",
"Written resource is empty: %1", result.signature().filename);
+ m_d->warningMessages << i18nc("Error message when saving a .kra file",
"Written resource is incomplete: %1. ", result.signature().filename);

--
Dmitry Kazakov