Difference between language sr and sr at ijekavian

hanyoung hanyoung at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:24:38 GMT 2021

I'm porting Language and Formats KCM. In the process, I found that in "plasmashell" translation domain, we have sr, sr at ijekavian and sr at ijekavianlatin. However, glibc locale only supports sr_RS, sr_RS at latin and sr_ME. Although by setting LANGUAGE env to sr at ijekavian or sr at ijekavianlatin locales won't cause any issue, we can't set them to anything else (like LANG or LC_TIME).

So I want to ask what's the difference between them, and if them're the same, maybe we better merge them to valid glibc locale names.

Regards,
Han