MyGNUHealth Translation of documentation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon May 24 11:08:11 BST 2021

El dilluns, 24 de maig de 2021, a les 11:21:19 (CEST), Axel Braun va escriure:
> Hello Albert,
>
> Am Montag, 24. Mai 2021, 00:10:09 CEST schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > El dissabte, 22 de maig de 2021, a les 17:38:26 (CEST), Axel Braun va
> escriure:
>
> > > we are working on the translation of MyGNUHealth.
> > > Regarding the documentation I was advised to check with you if the
> > > translation 'can be done with scripty' (whatever that is...):
> > >
> > > https://invent.kde.org/pim/mygnuhealth/-/tree/master/doc
> > >
> > > What do we need to do?
> >
> > Is this supposed to be a webpage? Or something that is gets shipped with the
> > application?
>
> It will get shipped with the application (/usr/share/doc/packages/
> mygnuhealth/... resp somewhere on the PinePhone)

For documentation that we show to the user we have good translation tooling to use docbook, which is what all our applications use.

For rst the docs krita webpage uses sphinx + https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-krita-org/-/blob/master/StaticMessages.sh to hook it up to the translations side (i.e. give the translators .po files they know what to do with).

You can probably get inspired by that.