Request to translate Kdenlive

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 11 22:21:52 BST 2021

El dilluns, 3 de maig de 2021, a les 23:36:18 (CEST), محمد نواف va escriure:
> Hello
> I am interested in translating Kdenlive into Arabic
> It seems that the current translation team has been out of work for several years
> Please allow me to do the translation process, and I will fully translate the program into Arabic.
> I also want you to provide me with the translation files to be translated.

Since I have not been able to convice Amine nor Safa to tell you where to find the files to be translated I will tell you, you can find at https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ar/kdenlive/

Once you have them (start by the big kdenlive.po) send them to me and we'll figure out how to proceed.

Best Regards,
  Albert