Plasma Mobile 21.05 release

Bhushan Shah bshah at mykolab.com
Mon May 3 15:01:08 BST 2021

Hello release team and i18n team,

We would like to release some of Plasma Mobile applications on monthly basis,
KDE Gear release cycle of 4 month is currently quite large for some of active
projects,

There are following applications which are currently in extragear and I will
be releasing them next Sunday,

- plasma-dialer
- spacebar
- angelfish
- plasma-settings
- alligator
- plasma-phonebook
- koko
- calindori
- kongress
- ktrip
- keysmith

In addition there is following repositories which are part of the kdereview
and/or planned to go through kdereview in upcoming days, To simplify packaging
for distributions, I am also including them in this bundle for now, they will
be marked as unstable clearly in release announcement,

- kclock
- kalk
- kweather
- kweathercore [1]
- krecorder
- qmlkonsole
- kirigami-addons

I have created branches for this release, if repo-metadata needs to be updated
right away, please merge this MR: https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/merge_requests/53 , otherwise when translations are moved
accordingly.

Thanks

[1] It is technically in extragear but it is closely tied with kweather for
now so let's release it together with kweather as unstable