Impossible to join the Arabic team mailing list (arabeyes)

Safa Alfulaij safa1996alfulaij at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 06:09:04 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I am sorry, but I didn't receive any email on my main inbox (i18n-doc is a
sub folder).
I haven't been able to contribute for more than a year or so, and I was
mostly in a 1 person team.
Still, I know some who could help, and will communicate with Ammine to
communicate with them.

Happy translating!

Regards,
Safa (him)

‫في الاثنين، 15 فبراير 2021 في 1:53 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪amine
amine‬‏ <‪ammine007 at gmail.com‬‏>:‬