Matjaž Jeran matjaz.jeran at amis.net
Thu Mar 18 21:42:15 GMT 2021

Hi,

I have translated some applications in the KF5-based trunk to Slovenian. Majority of the translations with the time appeared in the stable collection.

Some of them have been upgraded to new versions but no translation has been included in the stable collection such as calligraplan and kmymoney.

The following applications have probably not been upgraded but the translation is only in trunk collection but not in the stable:
alkimia
falkon
ikona
kbibtex
kdb
kdiagram
kdiff3
kexi
kmplayer
kproperty
kreport
massif-visualizer
phonon
phonon-gstreamer
phonon-vlc
smb4k
symboleditor

The program kile is in trunk collection but not in stable collection - but it is included in Neon and Fedora distribution.

I understand that moving from the trunk to stable collection involves certain procedures for quality control that take time.

Should I manually supply translations also to stable collection?  or
Should I do anything more that just supplying translations and wait?

Cheers
Matjaž