String Freeze for Krita 5

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:17:20 BST 2021

Hi, all!

I have just merged a commit with an exception to the string freeze, since
it fixes a bug :( The HTML code on the welcome screen has changed, though
the translations themselves should not change.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/commit/23fcaa8c3f050cc6f6fe8f95b1d8cdfb0f204fca

--
Dmitry Kazakov