Adding toki pona team

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 9 20:46:21 BST 2021

El dimarts, 8 de juny de 2021, a les 20:34:44 (CEST), Janet Blackquill va escriure:
> Well, to resurrect a dead thread...
>
> Do we not have x-* language codes available, e.g. x-test? They don't
> need to have a glibc or a Qt locale in order to display translated
> strings into the dummy xxLanguagexx, do they?

But half of the things don't work properly because of it.

> x-tokipona translations only without a corresponding locale would be
> more than suitable for people who want to use KDE software in toki
> pona.

I am not interested in spending time and resources in badly supporting a language.

Personally I wold suggest you spend time getting proper recognition in ISO 639 et al (I mean Klingon has a code, so it can't be *that* difficult) so you can get into glibc, CLDR, etc.