Adding toki pona team

Janet Blackquill uhhadd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:34:44 BST 2021

Well, to resurrect a dead thread...

Do we not have x-* language codes available, e.g. x-test? They don't
need to have a glibc or a Qt locale in order to display translated
strings into the dummy xxLanguagexx, do they?
x-tokipona translations only without a corresponding locale would be
more than suitable for people who want to use KDE software in toki
pona.

-- Janet Blackquill