How may I gain access to l10n SVN repo?

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Fri Jul 16 14:35:32 BST 2021

Hi,

Jeff and Yi-Jyun already touched on the status of the mailing list, but
I would also add that the mailing list subscription is now managed at
https://lists.slat.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/zh-l10n.lists.linux.org.tw/
<https://lists.slat.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/zh-l10n.lists.linux.org.tw/>
instead of using the majordomo email address. In addition, the Taiwan
FOSS localization community has an active Telegram group
(https://t.me/l10n_tw <https://t.me/l10n_tw>) which I thought might also
be worth mentioning on the l10n team page.

Piggybacking on this discussion, I would also like to request SVN
access. I have been passing my Krita translation changes to Yi-Jyun, but
given that they have been quite busy we agreed that I can consider
committing the changes myself. I already have a KDE developer account,
but it seems that my private keys don't work for SVN.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wong

Albert Astals Cid 於 15/7/2021 4:23 寫道: