How may I gain access to l10n SVN repo?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 22:35:05 BST 2021

El dijous, 15 de juliol de 2021, a les 0:26:27 (CEST), Jeff Huang va escriure:
> Hi Albert,
> My anwser is, yes and yes, but no one update team website, for translation,
> we are still active.

If BrLi has an existing translator approval they just need to do like any other person that wants to get write access to KDE repos.

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account#How_to_get_read-write_access_to_Git_.28Gitlab.29_.28or_SVN_for_translators.29