Inactive translation team for Malay

Yes No jackfudson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:25:51 GMT 2021

Hi,

I am interested in contributing to the Malay translation of this project.
However, the mailing lists provided in the team's page (
https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ms) is no longer available
i.e. my mailing service reported that it cannot find such an email address.

I am wondering what else should I do to enable my contribution to this
team, and I think it is the best for me to reach out through the
kde-i18n-doc mailing list instead. I really appreciate your time and
assistance in solving this issue. Thank you very much.

Regards,
J Fudson