Change website link of Brazilian Portuguese team

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 14 22:38:44 GMT 2021

El dijous, 14 de gener de 2021, a les 19:35:35 CET, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti va escriure:

Since that's already linked from  https://br.kde.org/como-contribuir-traducao/ i think it's a better idea to just have one link not to "confuse" people on which of the two links they should click if they want to translate ^_^