T13514: Migrate KDE translations to Git

Alexander Potashev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 14 15:38:36 GMT 2021

aspotashev added a comment.

  Btw I've started slowly rewriting scripty in Go because

  - I like Go more than bash.
  - It's easier to make it more configurable than in the current state with a set of scripts calling each other. We need configurability to share codebase across branches and to let users run parts of scripty end-to-end (will be useful for www that needs more frequent syncs).
  - it's easier to parallelize things in Go, so we could shorten the running time.

  I didn't share my code yet. Don't expect fast progress, maybe I'll be able to release something by May 2021.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T13514