Kid3 3.8.6 release

Urs Fleisch urs.fleisch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:22:49 GMT 2021

I am sorry to announce a new release, shortly after Kid3 3.8.5 has
been released. The reason is that the Discogs import is broken -
parsing HTML is brittle and only works as long as there are no bigger
changes on the web server side (there is also support for a JSON
import, but it needs registration for an API token, which is not
everyone's cup of tea). Anyway, the Discogs import seems to be
important for many users, and before I get even more (duplicate) bug
reports, I will release a bug fix release on March 18. There are no
changes to translated messages, just a few changes in the docbook.

Thanks,
Urs