kdenlive.po: 4 misspelled strings in STABLE branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 16:57:33 GMT 2021

El dimarts, 9 de febrer de 2021, a les 21:40:51 CET, Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi va escriure:
> Hello,
>

> These 4 strings have are misspelled in STABLE branch kdenlive.po file.
>

>                 STABLE - TRUNK
>
> Alignement Yaw - Alignment Yaw
>
> Alignement Pitch - Alignment Pitch
>
> Alignement Roll - Alignment Roll
>
> Analisys Search Radius - Analysis Search Radius

Thanks for the heads up.

Given that the strings are fixed in master and are not misspells that make it impossible to understand (in English for users or for fellow translators), I think it makes more sense to keep the mi spelt text in stable, since changing it means immediately all translations are "lost".

What do you all think?