No mailing list for Uzbek team

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 20 21:32:31 BST 2021

El divendres, 20 d’agost de 2021, a les 7:48:05 (CEST), Nota Name va escriure:
> Hello,
> As the Uzbek and Uzbek Cyrillic localizations of KDE appear to be
> incomplete and outdated, I would like to help translate KDE to Uzbek,
> however the team page (https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=uz)
> seems to have no mailing list and no active translators. In the case there
> are no longer any translators in this project, I would be happy to do
> translations alone.

As you've seen we don't really have anyone translating to Uzbek at this point.

If you wish to become its "team leader" (of a team of size 1 until more contributors show up) please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui as close to 100% as possible and send them to me in private (no need to bother the rest of the people in the list with those files).

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/uz/kcoreaddons/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/uz/kio/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/uz/kxmlgui/