No mailing list for Uzbek team

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Aug 20 07:13:17 BST 2021

пʼятниця, 20 серпня 2021 р. 08:48:05 EEST Nota Name написано:
> Hello,
> As the Uzbek and Uzbek Cyrillic localizations of KDE appear to be
> incomplete and outdated, I would like to help translate KDE to Uzbek,
> however the team page (https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=uz)
> seems to have no mailing list and no active translators. In the case there
> are no longer any translators in this project, I would be happy to do
> translations alone.
>
> Yusuf Erkin

Hi,

Welcome aboard!

The mailng list is not a requirement for translation team. However, you can ask to create one

https://phabricator.kde.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/2/

It is convenient to have KDE identity for committing your translations:

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation

More useful notes:

 https://rabbitictranslator.com/wordpress/index.php/2020/01/19/contributing-to-kde-localization/
 https://rabbitictranslator.com/wordpress/index.php/2020/02/24/contributing-to-kde-simple-localization/