Updating HTML and PDF documentation at https://docs.kde.org/

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 3 12:20:40 BST 2021

Urs Fleisch ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if I ask a dumb question which is already answered in the KDE
> documentation, but I could not find it.
>
> My concrete problem is that the handbooks for Kid3 in HTML and PDF
> formats (https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-multimedia/kid3/,
> https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-multimedia/kid3/kid3.pdf, and
> the same for a few other languages) are a bit outdated, actually at
> version 3.8.3 and I would like to update them to version 3.8.6.

You can't do that, sorry. The code which generates the website needed some
updates after the change of structure. I've actually updated it, but there are
two problems:

a) some redirects are in not in place, which may break old links
b) the left sidebar which includes the module is now huge

You can see it here:
https://docs-staging.kde.org/

Maybe those are not really problems and I should just reactive the
synchronization.

--
Luigi