Mailing list not found for a language

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 22 23:48:35 BST 2020

El dilluns, 21 de setembre de 2020, a les 14:35:54 CEST, Beast Master64 va escriure:
> Hi,

Hello :)

> I was just wondering if I can translate, localize Krita software in Tamil
> language
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ta
> the mailing list link
> <http://box434.bluehost.com/mailman/listinfo/kde-tamil_yavarkkum.org> in
> above Tamil Team page says "No such list"

You're right, unfortunately that mailing list is gone, it's one of the problems when we link to external resources, sometimes they vanish without us realizing :/

Sadly, there has not been anyone translating KDE software to Tamil for a long time.

This means that for your translation of Krita to be added one of two things need to happen.

1) You become your "one man Tamil KDE team" and commit your translation to subversion by yourself. This needs some light technical skills.

2) You find someone that agrees to commit the translation to subversion in your stead. We don't usually do that, but maybe you find some volunteer.

Of course before any of 1 or 2 happening you actually need to translate Krita :)