Mailing list not found for a language

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Tue Sep 22 06:16:02 BST 2020

Hi

On Monday, 21 September, 2020 6:05:54 PM IST Beast Master64 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if I can translate, localize Krita software in Tamil
> language
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ta
> the mailing list link
> <http://box434.bluehost.com/mailman/listinfo/kde-tamil_yavarkkum.org> in
> above Tamil Team page says "No such list"

Unfortunately it seems the team is not active anymore. But don't worry. I
translate KDE to Hindi and I can guide you in getting started with tamil
translations. If possible and if there are more volunteers in future, we can
revive the Tamil team.

You can mail me directly or in this list for guidance in getting started. I am
also available on IRC (raghukamath on freenode) and Matrix
(@raghukamath:matrix.org).

Thank you

--
Raghukamath