hello!

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Fri Sep 18 14:18:47 BST 2020

On Friday, 18 September, 2020 6:33:10 PM IST Akash Rao wrote:
> i am akash, a translator for telugu.

Hi Akash,
Glad to know that you are interested in translation.

> can someone point me to the mailing lists for telugu, like - kde-l10n-te
> and kde-i18n-te?
> they are not listed at https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php for some reason

The mailing list and team is handled by the indlinux infrastructure. You can
find the mailing list here -
https://sourceforge.net/p/indlinux/mailman/indlinux-telugu/

The list seems a bit inactive, but I would suggest you to try mailing them
once. If they don't reply for a week or two, Please let us know we will try to
guide you.

If you want to know more about translating you can also ping me on matrix or
irc. My username is @raghukamath:matrix.org or raghukamath on freenode

On another note: @karunakar suggested that we rename the kde hindi [1] mailing
list as Kde-l10n-in and make it a place where all the indic translators can
discuss things.

Raghukamath