Translations Plasma 5.20 announcement social media post

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Tue Oct 13 16:51:20 BST 2020

> Thanks to all the translations, it's amazing and even more on such short
> notice. I will try to ask earlier next time. The promo team posted all the
> translations on twitter and Mastodon  If we forgot some please, let us
> know.

Just a few drive-by notes:

-when one wants to look if a given language is already translated it would be
handy if the translators would attach their language code to the subject, so
one can easily seen "has anyone already done German", e.g. "… media post [DE]"

-and German, hm, that one doesn't really satisfy me. I know, I'm late to the
game, but it feels to much like a word-by-word translation to me, not natural
language. And there are even errors in it: "welche dein …" -> "welche deinen
…", "reibungloser" -> "reibungsloser"

Eike