Macedonian Translations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 16 18:33:47 GMT 2020

El dilluns, 16 de novembre de 2020, a les 7:37:39 CET, Kris Fremen va escriure:
> Hello there,
>

> I'm interested in translating or rather continuing the translations for
> Macedonian.
>
> I tried to contact the previous coordinator, but I received no answer
> for a week now.
>
> Seeing as most of the things haven't been updated and the mailing list
> on sourceforge hasn't got any activity in ~12 years, I am not very
> hopeful that there will be a response.
>

> What would be the procedure for me to get started on the translations?

https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/starting-translation.html describes pretty accurately what you have to do to start a new team.

Please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui and send it to me (in private, no need to bother the rest of the list with that). Once you have done that you'll be granted rights to do updates by yourself.

You can download the .po files from svn or from https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/mk/

If you have any questions about that documentation or for the process, please ask.