Macedonian Translations

Kris Fremen me at krisfremen.com
Mon Nov 16 06:37:39 GMT 2020

Hello there,

I'm interested in translating or rather continuing the translations for
Macedonian.

I tried to contact the previous coordinator, but I received no answer
for a week now.

Seeing as most of the things haven't been updated and the mailing list
on sourceforge hasn't got any activity in ~12 years, I am not very
hopeful that there will be a response.

What would be the procedure for me to get started on the translations?

I have one more person that I can coordinate translations and
proofreading with and I am trying to get more people to help as well.

Cheers,

Kris