Issues on updating translations

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:56:28 GMT 2020

Hi,

For GCompris, to retrieve the translations from the previous version, I
created a small python script to merge 2 po files:
https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris/-/blob/master/tools/convertPoToTsFiles/mergePo.py

If you can for each file finding the new one and apply the script (I didn't
dig much but a "for-loop + find + probably some magic" trick), you should
be able to keep the translations you did.

If you are not fluent in bash or any language to do the matching, I can try
to find the good command.

Johnny