Issues on updating translations

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 19:19:03 GMT 2020

  Hi Enol,

  Did you make changes before updating the source?

  All I can think of is saving a diff from local changes, downloading sources
again, and apply changes line by line. :(

or

  Copy all modified files to an external temporary folder and move them to the
local copy in their correct folder - updated sources. Then apply the "File ->
Update file from template" menu item over the folder tree.

  Does anyone have any other solution?

El divendres, 6 de novembre de 2020, a les 10:08:42 CET, Enol Puente va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> After being inactive some months, I updated Plasma translations but I noted
> that the folder structure has changed. I cannot svn-commit my changes due
> to ast locale still uses the old folder structure and they conflicts every
> time. Is there some script to fix this issue? How can I fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance. Bye.

  Regards
  Toni
--