KDE.org internalization

Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi xalba at ni.eus
Mon Nov 2 20:20:01 GMT 2020

Thank you Carl, I can see Basque translations now.

Something strange is happening with  Portuguese, Spanish and Basque
translations of this page. Translated strings are being shown multiple times.

- eu: «KDEk 22 urteKDEk 22 urte»

- pt: «22 anos de KDE22 Anos do KDE22 Anos do KDE22 Anos do KDE22 Anos do KDE»

- es: «22 años de KDE22 años de KDE22 años de KDE22 años de KDE22 años de KDE»

- There is another issue with this broken link:
https://www.linux.com/infographic/25-years-linux-kernel-development

I talked yesterday about this link with Albert Astals Cid and he proposed to
change it with the corresponding link saved in archive.org.

https://invent.kde.org/websites/timeline-kde-org/-/merge_requests/4

Cheers,
Iñigo.

2020ko azaroaren 2, astelehena 20:38:42 (CET) Carl Schwan idatzi zuen: