Remarks on the footer of the https://kde.org/fr/distributions/ page

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 9 18:20:22 GMT 2020

El dimecres, 9 de desembre de 2020, a les 16:50:31 CET, Xavier Besnard (Perso) va escriure:
> If I make some translation fixes for a web page, are they taken into
> account, in (pseudo) real time, or just when the page is updated  by the
> admin?

At the moment it is only when someone does a content change to the webpage, which is sub-optimal since the webpage doesn't change that often, so spoke with Carl and he's done https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/binary-factory-tooling/-/merge_requests/134 so it is done daily now.

Thanks for pointing out this problem :)