l10n/de

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sun Nov 6 18:20:47 CET 2005

SVN commit 478396 by reitelbach:

i'll probably never get tired of those translation updates... here comes another one. and if i don't stop this now, i'll get serious trouble with my girl ;-)
So from now on i will happily look to a KDE 3.5 with it's really fine german translation :)
Thanks to all the people on kde-i18n-de, you're really great! I'm looking forward to have much fun with you translating for 3.5.1 :)

CCMAIL:kde-i18n-de at kde.org

 M  +111 -149  docmessages/kdenetwork/ksirc.po
 M  +2 -4      docs/kdenetwork/ksirc/index.docbook