Need help with translation from german to english

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Mar 8 12:49:45 CET 2005

Hi

This time I need a translation the other way around :-)

The situation:
  I am the author of Kalzium (periodic table of the element). For Kalzium in
KDE 3.5 I have a new feature which adds longer texts to Kalzium. I am german
and don't think my english is good enough to write english texts about
chemistry. Thus, I need somebody how writes these texts for me. I will
provide short german sentences/keywords and do my very best to write complete
english texts. Somebody would need to go over my texts and make sure it
sounds/spells correct and my keywords are all included.

The text is in a xml-file in cvs (well, it will be in some days). You don't
need cvs-access, I will send you the file if you want.

Is anybody interested in doing that job?

Greeting,

Carsten

--
Nature abhors a hero.  For one thing, he violates the law of conservation
of energy.  For another, how can it be the survival of the fittest when the