Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] I'm back (was Re: I'm away)

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Tue Sep 28 14:37:52 CEST 2004

Subject: [Kde-cvs-announce] I'm back (was Re: I'm away)
Date: Dienstag, 28. September 2004 14:04
From: Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel at kde.org
Cc: kde-packager at kde.org, kde-cvs-announce at kde.org

Am Monday 06 September 2004 21:58 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Hi!
>
> Just a short notice to say I won't react on emails the next two
> weeks. See you in the autumn - KDE 3.X.X will happen after that.

Hi!

[In case you wonder why you're getting this mail: Everyone having
 a CVS account is automatically subscribed to
 kde-cvs-announce at kde.org. This is no discussion forum, but a way
 for the release manager to announce important information about
 releases, freezes and CVS server downtimes.]

I'm back - in case you missed it :)

I still have to review my kde-cvs folder to see what commits went
 into the branch, but if everything works out fine, I plan on
 tagging KDE 3.3.1 this weekend.

So if you got something to finish backporting, I'd like to ask you
 to do so in the next couple of days.

Deadline for commiting to the branch (including translations) is
 Saturday October, 2nd 20:00 CEST)