Fwd: Message freeze for KimDaBa

Thomas Diehl th.diehl at gmx.net
Sun Feb 1 18:51:00 CET 2004

Hallo zusammen,

hat jemand Interesse, das zu übernehmen?

Gruß,

Thomas

Subject: Message freeze for KimDaBa
Date: Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2004 23:04
From: blackie at kde.org (Jesper K. Pedersen)
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

First of all, let me thank all of you who already have made
 translations of KimDaBa.

I've stopped adding new messages to kdeextragear-2/kimdaba
 tonight, and will make a release on Thursday 12/2, which is two
 weeks from now.

I've made a single change since scripty executed yesterday, so
 the pot file should be almost up to date.

I am indeed a newbee when it comes to translations, so please
 help me. Can I make changes (i.e fix bugs) in the source files
 from now and till the release, as long as I don't touch
 anything in between i18n(), without bothering you?

Also, I've tried without much luck to see the xx translation of
 KimDaBa, but as I have no translations installed at all, I
 can't change to xx in the control center, and when I tried
 setting KDE_LANG to xx, I saw (with strace) that KimDaBa
 touched the share/locale/xx/LC_MESSAGES/kimdaba.mo, but still I
 saw no translations. Could someone please point me to a place
 with information on how to do this?

Kind Regards
Jesper.