Fwd: Re: Final date for 3.2 i18n?

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Thu Oct 30 10:36:16 CET 2003

>From: Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org>
>To: kevin at dotmon.com, kde-i18n-doc at mail.kde.org
>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:46:51 +0100

On Thursday 30 October 2003 07:37, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> Can somebody just confirm to me, now that the string freeze is in effect, how
> long there is to complete revision of the i18n translation before that too is
> frozen?
>
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html says
> that the last i18n commits are to be in Week 47, so if Week 50 means 8
> December, then Week 47 should mean that all translations need to be committed
> by 17 November.
No. The week number refers to the weekend. So the last day is 22nd

BTW: I'd like every translator with CVS access to double check his commits. I could
daily clean out compilation errors, errors found by check_po_files, etc. This really
shouldn't happen in the remaining weeks.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/