Fwd: Kopete 0.7.x translations

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Mon Aug 4 10:13:41 CEST 2003

Subject: Kopete 0.7.x translations
Date: Montag, 4. August 2003 08:50
From: Matt Rogers <matt at matt.rogers.name>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

Hi,

I've tagged in cvs all the messages/kdenonbeta directories for each language
with a kopete_0_7_branch tag so that those translation teams who didn't have
time to get their translations in for the 0.7.0 release can work on
translations for a 0.7.1 release and/or possibly add new translations.

I would like to thank all of the translation teams who were able to put
together a translation for the 0.7.0 release on relatively short notice. Your
work is much appreciated by myself and i'm sure also those who can use kopete
in their native language.

Please CC me with any questions, comments, or concerns as I'm not subscribed
to this list.

Thanks,
Matt