Fw: Moving Pology into a Git repository

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 10:44:01 BST 2019

  Hola,
  Només informar-vos que el pology ara és troba al Git.
  Atentament  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org> To: "kde-i18n-doc at kde.org" <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org> Cc: "Chusslove Illich" <caslav.ilic at gmx.net> Sent: dj., de juny 20, 2019 at 0:29 Subject: Re: Moving Pology into a Git repository  El dimecres, 27 de febrer de 2019, a les 23:29:49 CEST, Alexander Potashev va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I think https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/pology/ should be
> moved into a Git repository because it's basically a source code
> repository. Shall we at least create such task at
> https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/164/ ?
>
> AFAIK there is a "trunk" branch and tags (
> https://websvn.kde.org/tags/pology/ ) to migrate. However I have no
> idea how to pull them both into Git effectively, since KDE SVN has too
> many commits.

This seems to just happened

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/pology/ is gone

https://cgit.kde.org/pology.git/ is the new deal.