[kdecat] NO traduir a trunk avuí dilluns, 11 de febrer de 2013

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at orange.es
Mon Feb 11 12:04:31 UTC 2013

----------  Missatge reenviat  ----------

Assumpte: Re: Missing messages from .ui/.rc/etc.
Data: Dilluns, 11 de febrer de 2013, 10:12:08
De: Pino Toscano <pino a kde.org>
A: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc a kde.org>

Hi,

Alle lunedì 11 febbraio 2013, Chusslove Illich ha scritto:
> Today's templates are missing messages from .ui, .rc, and similar
> files. I guess this is due to kdesdk split, as extractrc (and
> extractattr) script was not found in its usual location of
> trunk/KDE/kdesdk/scripts/.

Note that this affected only the *trunk* run, and the stable run which
will run later should be not affected by this issue.

In any case, once scripty is done with trunk I will *revert* the message
templates (not the docmessages ones) to their state pre-today-
extraction, and rerun scripty for trunk again.
In the meanwhile, you are highly recommended to NOT touch *trunk*
translations for today.

Sorry for the issue,
--
Pino Toscano