[kdecat] Translation of KDE 4.3 announcement

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Sun Aug 2 20:41:18 UTC 2009

Hello, you are receiving this mail because you volunteered to do KDE
announcement translations.

KDE 4.3 release is on 05.08.2009 and so we are asking you to translate
the release that can be found at

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/4.3/index.php?view=markup
as soon as possible

Once you have the announcement translated you should:

 a) Send me the translation and we will host it, it makes much more easy to
release all translations at once than relying on you beign available to make
the annoucement at the same time we do it on kde.org. Of course you can still
host the translation on your team website but be sure NOT to publish it
BEFORE we do.

 b) Wait until you see the announcement at dot.kde.org or www.kde.org main
pages for spreading the good news.

Thanks a lot.

Mark

P.S. Again I have to say sorry for having just 3 days to do the job. We need
to organize it better, I know.