[kdecat] Fwd: Amarok 1.4.2 (no string freeze)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 18 20:07:08 UTC 2006

Algú s'anima?

Albert

----------  Missatge transmès  ----------

Subject: Amarok 1.4.2 (no string freeze)
Date: Dimarts 18 Juliol 2006 20:19
From: Harald Sitter

Hey guys,

We did setup a schedule for upcoming Amarok 1.4.2 release:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Schedule:1.4#Amarok_1.4.2

As of now a beta is scheduled for July 30th and the final for August 6th -
though it might be that everything gets delayed for about one week in case
latest features cause problems. Also currently we don't plan to do a string
freeze, which actually means that I'll ask everybody to not change strings
within the last 4 days befor release so that you have meanful time to provide
a complete translation.

BTW:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok/release_scripts/relea
se_amarok.rb?rev=563857&view=auto