[Kde-hardware-devel] [libbluedevil] Bluez5 plans?

Daniel Schaal farbing at web.de
Tue Mar 26 19:10:11 UTC 2013

Am 26.03.2013 14:24, schrieb Alex Fiestas:
> We have not talked about this (yet), but from what I have seen and test myself
> this is something that can be done in a month if we work hard on it.
> Personally I will be busy until Mid-May, do not know what Daniel plans are.

I don't really have any plans for this, I just work on it when I can
find some spare time.

> Before I invest all my time in BlueZ5 I'd like to at least fix all the
> remaining bugs in the BlueZ4 version, that should not take too much time
> though. Afterward I'm all for migrating to BlueZ5 (specially since Daniel did
> most of the work already :p)

That's an exaggeration ;-).

I started some work on bluedevil, available from [1] on the bluez5
branch. Right now there are only changes to make it compile and to the
wizard, but legacy and ssp pairing seems to more or less work already.

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/clones/bluedevil/schaal/bluedevil.git